Sunday, April 25, 2010

Oooh, cool headboard!

Oh man. It's game time, folks. I just had a ginormous garage sale (which I unfortunately made the mistake of allowing a friend of one of my neighbors participate in, who just happen to be one of the oddest, chattiest fellows I have ever met - he kept suggesting we start drinking cognac... at 9 am. WTF.) and now half of my stuff is gone.

Tomorrow I've got to go through what's left and decide what to cram into my three suitcases to take with me on Tuesday, and what gets put into storage for my mom to put on a truck and ship to NYC when she's here in LA for a few days in May.

Needless to say, I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off, so on a much-needed blog-surfing break, I found this delicious item:


It's made by just building a simple wood frame with as many panels as you want, filling it with white christmas lights, covering it with translucent polycarbonate, et voila! Just imagine it in a nice cozy sleeping area like this:


Whee! I can't wait to get started!!

No comments:

Post a Comment